– Notre-Dame Cathedral, the most famous.
– Sainte-Chapelle, on the Ile de la Cite, with the famous its stained glass.
– Saint-Denis Basilica, a burial place for kings and queens.
– Sacré-Cœur Basilica, in Montmartre.
– The Madeleine church, resembles a Greek temple.
– Saint-Étienne-du-Mont Church, contains the shrine of St. Geneviève, the patron saint of Paris..
– Saint-Sulpice Church, with paintings by Eugene Delacroix.
– Saint-Eustache Church, in Les Halles, with the largest pipe organ in France.
Plus d'information sur Qwant: