– A covered pedestrian walkway in the 9th arrondissement of Paris of Paris.
– Begins in the south between 10 and 12 boulevard Montmartre, and ends at 9 rue de la Grange-Batelière.
– Built in 1845.
– The first Parisian passage built entirely of metal and glass.
– By architects François Destailleur and Romain de Bourges.
– In the passage: the exit of the famous Grevin museum.